Think you can rally the troops with your very own voice? Prove it by submitting your best Battle Cry to be in with a chance of winning fabulous prizes!
To get your hands on the prizes, all you need to do is provide us with video evidence of your best Battle Cry. It can be a scream, a howl, or even a rallying quote - as long as it’s done with conviction!
The best Battle Cries of the bunch will receive the following prizes:
- 1st Place: Season VIII Battle Pass + 2,300 Sovereigns
- 2nd Place: 1,100 Sovereigns + 15 days Premium Account Time
- 3rd Place: 525 Sovereigns + 7 days Premium Account Time
Entries must be submitted before 12:00 CEST on August 10, in one of the following ways:
- By providing a link to your video in the appropriate Discord channel
- Add a comment to the corresponding Facebook post, with a link to your video
- Sharing the video in either a Twitter or Instagram post that includes the #AgeofDynasty
Multiple entries are permitted, but only one Battle Cry per entrant will be considered.
The winners will be announced a couple of weeks after the competition closes, so make sure to check back to see if your scream was a screecher!
- Entries must be linked within posts submitted either to the corresponding Discord channel or Facebook post, or to Twitter or Instagram using the #AgeofDynasty hashtag.
- Multiple entries are permitted, but only one per entrant will be considered.
- Your entry cannot feature any pre-existing, copyrighted or third-party material. Only entries featuring original “voicework” will be considered.
- Faces don’t need to be visible in your video entries.
- Avoid any offensive content within your submission. Specifically, no blood, skeletons, dead bodies, or religious iconography (respectfully used or otherwise).
- Entries must be received before August 10th, 2021 at 12:00 CEST.
- We reserve the right to ask for evidence to prove that your entry was created by you.
- Entrants found to violate the Terms of Service or break competition rules are subject to disqualification up to and beyond the conclusion of the competition.
- Competition judges reserve the right to disqualify an entry without recourse or explanation - in such instances, we will seek to justify our decision in private if it is appropriate to do so.
- The best entry will be determined by the MY.GAMES Conqueror’s Blade team and the winner will be announced on the Conqueror’s Blade website after the contest has ended.
- You agree that your entry can be used by Booming Tech and MY.GAMES for promotional purposes (for example, for publication on our official social channels or websites) for all versions of Conqueror’s Blade across all territories in perpetuity.