Three brand-new Seasonal Units are coming to Conqueror’s Blade: Knightfall, starting on September 14. The second Unit that will be available to unlock is making history as the first sword and shield Cavalry Unit in Conqueror’s Blade: Kriegsbruders (4-Star Unit).
- Dispersed: The Kriegsbruders spread out to lessen damage.
- Wedge: A wedge formation used for charging enemies.
- Mounted Fortress: The Unit’s shields block and reduce incoming ranged damage.
- Trial By Sword: Charging attacks cause extra damage.
- Fire Resistant: The Kriegsbruders are more difficult to set on fire.
- Combat Penalty vs Heroes: 15% less charge damage dealt to Heroes.
- Schwertbrueders: Leadership costs are reduced by 10 during the Knightfall Season.
- Shield Charge: Order the Unit to block arrows while charging, then launch into a devastating attack at the end of the charge that deals double damage.
- Full Assault: While active, the Kriegsbruders moves through the enemy ranks and launches a flurry of attacks on nearby enemies, temporarily gaining 60% maximum health and 100 to all defences while attacking.
Unlock the Kriegsbruders via new Unit Challenges in Conqueror’s Blade: Knightfall when they arrive on September 25.
IMPORTANT: This article is accurate as of the time of publication but is subject to change.