Three brand-new Seasonal Units are coming to Conqueror’s Blade: Knightfall, starting on September 14. The first Unit that will be available to unlock is an invaluable helping hand in battle: Schutzdieners (3-Star Unit).
Wanna be among the first to command them? Players who preorder the Knightfall Battle Pass in-game before September 14 will receive the Victory Pass. Complete this exclusive Pass to claim the unlocked Schutzdieners straight away at launch!
- Dispersed: The Schutzdieners spread to lessen damage from ranged attacks.
- Wings: The Unit forms a winged V shape, enabling them to break off into attacks.
- Harm or Help: The Unit can both attack and heal from a safe distance.
- Schwertbrueders: Leadership costs are reduced by 10 during the Knightfall Season
- Attack Area: Upon hearing their commander’s order, the Unit will bombard the indicated spot with a flurry of arrows
- Blessed Arrows: When needed, 25% of the Unit will fire healing arrows at an indicated spot which will heal allied Units.
Unlock the Schutzdieners via new Unit Challenges in Conqueror’s Blade: Knightfall when they descend on September 14.
IMPORTANT: This article is accurate as of the time of publication but is subject to change.