to add some flair to their fight. We need YOU to design a new shield for the gladiators, then submit your entry for the Myrmillones Shield Contest via the Contest Discord channel.
Check out the rules and prizes below, and make sure you enter before September 28 (09:00 CEST)!
The winning Shield will be in with a chance of being added to the game and will net their designer 50,000 Glory, 4,000 Sovereigns, and an exclusive Epic Title: Shieldmaker.
Second-place will receive 25,000 Glory, 3,000 Sovereigns, and the exclusive Rare Title: Shieldmaker.
Third-place will earn 10,000 Glory, 2,000 Sovereigns, and will also receive the exclusive Rare Title: Shieldmaker.
How to Enter
- Your entry must follow the template design provided below. You must not exceed the parameters of the template or adjust the outer shape of the shield.
- Entries should be submitted via this Contest Discord Channel. Please include your character's name, MY.GAMES ID, and server name within your submission post. (We may ask for further evidence to prove that your entry was created by you.)
- Only one of your entries can win, but you can submit multiple entries. This is applicable for multiple versions of the same contest across various regions.
- Entries must be received before September 28, 2022, at 09:00 CEST (15:00 UTC-8).
- The picture below shows an example of a Shield design entry.
- Your entry cannot feature any pre-existing, copyrighted or third-party material. Only entries featuring original artwork inspired by Conqueror’s Blade will be considered.
- Images should be clearly discernible: Do not include any text, signatures or other elements that could obscure the image, nor any border elements around it.
- Avoid any offensive imagery within your submission. Specifically, no blood, skeletons, dead bodies, or religious iconography (respectfully used or otherwise).
- Images should be attributable to the themes and setting of Conqueror’s Blade: do not include elements such as cars, modern firearms or anything else that would be incongruous with the approximate time period in which the game is set.
- Entrants found to violate the Terms of Service or break competition rules are subject to disqualification up to and beyond the conclusion of the competition.
- Competition judges reserve the right to disqualify an entry without recourse or explanation - in such instances, we will seek to justify our decision in private if it is appropriate to do so.
- You agree that your entry can be added to the game client of Conqueror's Blade in regional and international versions of the product.
- You agree that your entry can be used by Booming Tech, MY.GAMES and NetEase for promotional purposes (for example, for publication on our official social channels or websites) for all versions of Conqueror’s Blade across all territories in perpetuity.
- You agree that your entry can be altered by Booming Tech, MY.GAMES and NetEase for use within the game client of Conqueror’s Blade.
- The winning entry will only be added to the game at the discretion of Booming Tech.
- Players can use the 'Thumbs Up' reaction on the Submission they believe should be the winner of the contest. The top submissions as part of a public vote (based on 'Thumbs Up' reactions) will be submitted to the Conqueror's Blade team.
- The winning entries will be determined by Booming Tech, MY.GAMES and NetEase Conqueror’s Blade team and winners will be announced on the Discord channel and on the Conqueror’s Blade website after the contest has ended.