Trained from a young age to achieve victory in the arena, the Myrmillones are now available to unlock via new Unit Challenges in Conqueror’s Blade: Colosseum!
The Myrmillones can be unlocked by completing Seasonal Unit Challenges. They come equipped with a Seasonal Bonus—their Leadership requirements are reduced by 10 points for the duration of the Season.
The Myrmillones are highly-trained gladiators that excel at breaking enemy defences with their lethal sword and shield combination.
In the Colosseum, their fighting technique is less hack-and-slash, and more defend-to-the-death. Able to create formations that protect from all angles using their shields, this Unit can send any enemy who dares to make contact with them flying.
Strengths & Weaknesses
The Myrmillones are protection experts and use their shields to defend themselves and their commander from attacks in any direction. The Unit also boasts enhanced personal defence stats, as well as crowd control and knockdown skills.
While in certain formations, or when caught in reduced numbers, the gladiators are open to attacks from behind due to their front-facing shields. They are not the most lethal of foes, and their talent lies in defence, not offence.
Just the facts: Myrmillones (4-Star)
- Shield Wall: The shield wall is a tightly packed formation intended to defend in one direction.
- Testudo: The unit stands in a tight defensive formation, using their shields for protection from all sides.
- Schiltron: The units forms a ring to defend anything or anyone in the centre.
- Bread & Circuses: Leadership cost is reduced by 10 points during the Colosseum Season.
- Firm Footing: While in formation, the unit has enhanced Defences and its attacks can knock down enemies.
- Myrmillo’s Guard: The unit quickly moves to the designated location, lifting up their shields when making contact with enemy soldiers to send them flying.
The Myrmillones are now available to unlock via Unit Challenges.
NOTE: The above information is correct as of the time of publication. Please check in-game for the most up-to-date Unit information.