Season X: Highlanders launched with critical issues reported by many players on December 21. After a period of maintenance and attempted server launches, we regret to announce that we were left with no choice but to perform a rollback to the launch of Season X: Highlanders (the December 21 update) to fix these critical errors.
This means that Season X: Highlanders will start once again from the same point that maintenance was carried out on December 21, with any progress made since being reverted.
We apologise unreservedly for this situation. This isn’t how we wanted to present our new Season to you, and our team is working hard to resolve issues and deliver the experience you deserve. We thank you for your patience and understanding and hope to welcome you back to the battlefield soon.
WHAT IS AFFECTED BY THE ROLLBACK?
- Progress will be reset to the point of the maintenance carried out to deploy the Season X: Highlanders update on December 21, including (but not limited to) Battle Pass progression, Unit Veterancy, Unit unlocks, quests completed, and equipment crafted
- Sovereigns spent following the December 21 maintenance will be restored to you, with any Sovereigns being transferred from your web Inventory being restored to your Inventory
- In-game currency (including Bronze and Silver) spent following the December 21 maintenance will be restored to you
- Items consumed following the December 21 maintenance will be restored to you
- Items sent in-game from your web Inventory following the December 21 maintenance will be restored to your web Inventory
To make up for playtime lost due to technical and gameplay issues at the start of Season X: Highlanders, all players can claim the following items for free from MY.GAMES Market until January 5, 2022 at 23:59 CET:
- 7-day Premium Account
- 3x Ancient Treatises
- 3x 10-Battle Unit XP Cards
- 1x Rare Schematic Crate
- 30x Powdered Silver
- 5x Large Chests of Bronze (each contains 10,000 Bronze)
- 2x Epic Artillery Chests