These soldiers from the far Eastern lands are well-equipped, precise, and deadly. The final Seasonal Unit to be added to your ranks in Season IX: Tyranny, the Shenji Grenadiers come armed with sharp-shooting muskets and destructive grenades, ready to take on the Tyrant.
The Shenji Grenadiers can be unlocked via Seasonal Unit Challenges and recruited to your cause, along with a Seasonal Bonus in the form of Leadership requirements decreased by 10.
The Shenji Grenadiers may become your last line of defence against the evil Tyrant. However, armed with their elite muskets and incendiary talents, you may just have a chance of fending off his brutal advances.
With unerring aim and blast damage at their disposal, enemy soldiers should quake in the thunderous noise of the Shenji Grenadiers’ weapons, who are able to speed up to take the attack straight to their foe after throwing their grenades.
Just the facts: Shenji Grenadiers (5-Star)
- Dispersed: The Shenji Grenadiers disperse to reduce damage from ranged attacks.
- Three Ranks: The Unit forms a dense three-stage formation to resist enemies ahead.
- Precise Aim: The Shenji Grenadiers are highly accurate shooters, and will rarely miss their mark.
- Exquisite Armaments: Possessing the unique combination of firearms and grenades, this Unit can cause heavy damage.
- Borderlanders: Leadership costs reduced by 10 during Season IX: Tyranny.
- Fire-Resistant: The soldiers take less thermal damage due to their fiery talents.
- Attack Area: Order the Shenji Grenadiers to shoot their muskets at a designated spot.
- Throw Grenades: The Unit throws grenades at the target area, dealing area-of-effect damage and knocking down enemies. For 10 seconds after using this order, the Shenji Grenadiers’ shooting speed and accuracy is increased. (Using any other Unit Order during this period will cancel this effect). [Grenade ammunition is counted separately from musket ammunition].
The Shenji Grenadiers are available to unlock via Unit Challenges now!
The above information is correct as of the time of publication. Please check in-game for the most up-to-date Unit information.