In this guide we’ll show you how to add on-stream alerts for when a player purchases a pack associated with revenue sharing using your code!
STEP 1: ACCEPT ADVERTISING OFFER
- Navigate to DonationAlerts and log into your account to access the Dashboard.
- In the left menu, find Advertising or click here.
- Find your advertising offers and press the ACCEPT PROPOSAL button
- *Do not press “Mark completed”. If you do this, the offer will be deactivated and you won’t get the revenue share.
STEP 2: SETUP THE ALERT
- Navigate to the DonationAlerts dashboard
- Open Widgets > Alerts
- Press Add new variation button
- Open new alert settings
- Set the “Based on variation” field to DEFAULT VARIATION
- Name the alert in the “Variation title” field
- In the Variation group field, choose the group. For example, “Group 1”.
- Set Status to ENABLED
- Set the “Alert type” field to MERCHANDISE
- Set the “Variation condition fields to RANDOM and MEDIUM FREQUENCY
- Leave the “Alert duration” field at the default setting (or change it as you see fit).
- Press SAVE
- Select the IMAGE tab
- Add any image for the packs associated with revenue sharing. You can find appropriate images here.
STEP 3: ADD MERCH ALERT TO OBS
- IMPORTANT: If you use DonationAlerts for receiving donations and already added Group 1 to OBS, there’s no need to add new Source to OBS.
- If you created a NEW GROUP for the Merchandise alert, press Show link for embedding and copy that link. Then go to OBS > Add Source > Browser > paste the link to the URL field and press OK.
That’s it - You now have everything you need for adding your new on-stream alerts!