The Chevaliers are an arrogant band of knights on horseback, whose high rank allows them to command their very own units. Charge into battle with this powerful battalion in Conqueror’s Blade: Paragons by completing new Unit Challenges today!
Chevaliers can be unlocked by completing Seasonal Unit Challenges and come with a Seasonal Bonus in the form of Leadership requirements decreased by 10 points for the duration of Paragons.
Chevaliers are masterful noble-born warriors, with luxurious equipment and an elitist attitude. This heavy cavalry is capable of delivering devastating charges, knocking their foes flying.
These noble knights can lead their very own units, charging into the fray alongside cavalry and infantry, to outnumber the enemy and turn the tide of battle.
Just the facts: Chevaliers (5-Star)
- Dispersed: The unit disperses to reduce vulnerability from ranged weapons.
- Battle Formation: The Chevaliers get in formation and order their retinue unit to form up based on unit type.
- Paragons: Leadership cost reduced by 10 points.
- Retinue Company: Chevaliers can take one of four different units into battle as their personal retinue, without increasing the Leadership cost requirement. On the battlefield, the Chevaliers and their retinue will operate as a single unit.
- If Chevaliers use their Assault order: Melee cavalry and infantry retinues will charge along with the Chevaliers. Ranged infantry will follow the Chevaliers, while firing at the enemy.
- If Chevaliers use Lance Thrust order: Melee cavalry will rush the enemy and gain an attack speed buff. Ranged infantry will stand in place and shoot more rapidly.
- Knightly Arrogance: The lower the tier of an enemy unit, the more damage the Chevaliers deal to them.
- Striking Cavaliers: Chevaliers have strong resistance to thermal weapons and take less fire damage. Ranged damage taken while using Assault is increased by 15%. In melee combat, the warhorse is not easily blocked and can knock down foes.
- Assault: The Chevaliers initiate a powerful charge. Any target hit by the charge will take a greatly increased amount of damage if it is hit by Assault's charge again within a short amount of time. When this skill is activated, it grants a buff to the retinue unit, increasing its movement speed and damage resistance.
- Lance Thrust: The unit makes use of their powerful lances in close combat, sending enemies flying.
Chevaliers are available to unlock via Unit Challenges now!
NOTE: The above information is correct as of the time of publication. Please check in-game for the most up-to-date Unit information.