Banner Guards are a remarkable unit whose standard-bearer will lead the charge into the unknown, flag raised high. Rouse your allies with these skilled soldiers and their boosting banner in Conqueror’s Blade: Paragons via new Unit Challenges!
Banner Guards can be unlocked by completing Seasonal Unit Challenges and come with a Seasonal Bonus in the form of Leadership requirements decreased by 10 points for the duration of Paragons.
Flexible and fierce, Banner Guards are the privileged carriers of their leader’s flag, and the standard-bearer is the most favoured of all. They can plant the flag in the ground for some much-needed boosts to their allies and to charge regardless of any cooldowns, driven by the honour to fight by your side for the glory of Pays-de-la-Gloire.
Skilled in a veritable smorgasbord of weapons, the veteran soldiers can be ordered to inspire their peers to bolster their stats or let their commander pick up the banner themselves, equipping them with a unique set of skills.
Just the facts: Banner Guards (4-Star)
- Dispersed: The unit disperses to reduce damage taken from ranged weapons.
- Schiltron: The unit forms a dense circular formation.
- Column: A narrow formation effective for charging under enemy fire.
- Paragons: Leadership cost reduced by 10 points.
- Cooperation: Charge together with your unit as you pick up the banner, gaining new skills and 5,000 health for a short time. While this effect is active, the hero cannot mount their horse or jump.
- Mixed Weapons: This unit is made up of multiple types of fighters, and the standard-bearer, who has 6,000 extra health and 100 points in all types of defence. If he falls, the unit can no longer use the Plant the Banner order.
- Rally: Resets the cooldowns of allied units’ charge-type skills and boosts their charge damage.
- Plant the Banner: Order your loyal troops to plant the banner in the ground, increasing all types of defence by 200 for all allied units within its radius for 30 seconds. If an allied hero picks up the banner, it will replace their weapon, and they will gain a set of special skills.
- Indomitable: This skill grants extra points of defence and damage when in certain formations. When using Dispersed, this skill grants 100 points to all types of defence and 250 to all types of damage for ten seconds. When in the Schiltron formation, they instead gain 300 to all types of defence. In Column, they gain 500 to all types of damage.
- Charge: The Unit charges the designated location.
Banner Guards are available to unlock via Unit Challenges now.
NOTE: The above information is correct as of the time of publication. Please check in-game for the most up-to-date Unit information.