Update: The deadline for the loading screen art contest has been extended to June 27th, 23:59 CEST!
Having proved yourself in this creative arena before, we thought we’d ask you to once again steel yourselves to create a new batch of loading screens, this time to help us celebrate the second anniversary of Conqueror’s Blade.
Whether you decide to create original art from scratch, or develop an idea based on in-game screenshots, what we’re looking for are images that capture the scale and intensity of the game’s Siege battles, so that players may allow themselves to feel an extra surge of excitement as the next map loads into memory.
We’re hoping to receive three winning entries that have the potential to be as iconic as any that have graced any game. If Booming Tech are as enthused as they were by last year’s entries, then they will be added to the game to be displayed ahead of the appropriate Siege Battles - with 2,300 Sovereigns also going to each winner.
Rules of entry
- Entries should be submitted via the Loading Screen Contest Discord channel. Please include your character name and server alongside your submission. (We may ask for further evidence to prove that your entry was created by you.)
- Entries must be received before June 27th, 2021 at 23:59 CEST (14:59 PDT).
- Only .jpg and .png image file formats will be accepted. They must be at least 1920x1080 resolution.
- There should be no blood, skeletons, or dead bodies depicted in entries.
- There should be no signature added to the artwork - these can obstruct game elements and will be added by our team when necessary.
- Entries cannot contain any material that violates the MY.GAMES Terms of Service.
- Your entry cannot feature any copyrighted or third-party material. Only entries featuring original artwork inspired by Conqueror’s Blade will be considered.
- The best entries will be determined by Booming Tech and the Conqueror’s Blade team and winners will be announced on the Conqueror’s Blade website after the contest has ended.
- Winning entries will only be added to the game at the discretion of Booming Tech, assuming entries fully adhere to quality standards.
- You agree that your entry can be used by Booming Tech, My.com and MY.GAMES for promotional purposes (for example, for publication on our official social channels or websites) for all versions of Conqueror’s Blade across all territories in perpetuity.
- Entrants found to violate the Terms of Service or break competition rules are subject to disqualification up to and beyond the conclusion of the competition.