After a week of music features, interviews with Booming Tech and Heilung, and surprising revelations about the origins of popular music, we’re ending Music Week on a high note with a new community contest!
Show us what you got by performing and/or writing a song inspired by Season VII: Wolves of Ragnarok or the Viking Age, and you could win brand-new Hero and Mount Attire (coming soon to Conqueror’s Blade)! Whether you’re writing lyrics, singing, or absolutely crushing a Viking war anthem on your guitar, be sure to send your entry to us on Discord by the end of the day on May 28 to enter into the contest.
Need inspiration? Check out our very own North American Community Manager, Juriel, performing the Viking Age song Drømde mik en drøm i nat to get your songwriting juices flowing. Who knows, he may even perform your song too!
Lucky winners will be among the first to get their hands on brand-new Hero and Mount Attire coming to Conqueror’s Blade next month. Stay tuned for more details!
- Entries should be submitted via the #music-week-contest channel on Discord. Please include your character and server name within your submission post. (We may ask for further evidence to prove that your entry was created by you.)
- Entries must be received before May 28th, 2021 at 23:59 CEST.
- Only musical-themed entries are allowed.
- Your submission should be as high quality as possible.
- Large files that cannot be submitted directly via Discord should be uploaded on a sharing website by the entrant and made accessible to the MY.GAMES team.
- Your entry cannot feature any pre-existing, copyrighted, or third-party material. Only entries featuring original music or lyrics will be considered.
- Musical entries should have a maximum length of two minutes. Lyrical entries should be composed of one verse and one chorus up to a maximum of 15 lines.
- No profanity, and no sexual, racist, or otherwise offensive or illegal content. The MY.GAMES team reserves the right to remove and disqualify entries that violate community guidelines or applicable laws.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- The best entries will be determined by the MY.GAMES Conqueror’s Blade team, and winners will be announced on the Conqueror’s Blade website after the contest has ended.
- Competition judges reserve the right to disqualify an entry without recourse or explanation - in such instances, we will seek to justify our decision in private if it is appropriate to do so.
- Entrants found to violate the Terms of Service or break competition rules are subject to disqualification up to and beyond the conclusion of the competition.
- You agree that your entry can be used by Booming Tech and MY.GAMES for promotional purposes (for example, for publication on our official social channels or websites) for all versions of Conqueror’s Blade across all territories in perpetuity.