Are you barking mad? Would you like a Season VII Battle Pass? If the answer to both questions is yes, then this competition is for you!
To be considered for a prize, all you need to do is provide us with video evidence that you can howl with the same kind of conviction as someone who has lost all touch with reality and considers themself to be a wolf - a bit like one of those Sons of Fenrir.
Faces don’t need to be visible in your video entries and you don’t have to take things to extremes, but if you think you’ll sound more convincing by heading into the forest stripped to the waist, go for it. Don’t expect bonus points from our pack of judges though.
Entries must be posted before 12pm CET on March 25, in one of the following ways:
- By providing a link to your video in the appropriate Discord channel.
- Add a comment to the corresponding Facebook post, with a link to your video
- Sharing the video in either a Twitter or Instagram post that includes the #WolvesofRagnarok hashtag.
We will be announcing the leader of the pack (and maybe sharing a few howlers) on March 26, so be sure to stalk our social channels in readiness.
- Entries must be linked within posts submitted either to the corresponding Discord channel or Facebook post, or to Twitter or Instagram using the #WolvesofRagnarok hashtag.
- Multiple entries are permitted, but only per entrant will be considered.
- Your entry cannot feature any pre-existing, copyrighted or third-party material. Only entries featuring original “voicework” will be considered.
- Avoid any offensive content within your submission. Specifically, no blood, skeletons, dead bodies, or religions iconography (respectfully used or otherwise).
- Entries must be received before March 25, 2021 at 12:00 CET.
- We reserve the right to ask for evidence to prove that your entry was created by you.
- Entrants found to violate the Terms of Service or break competition rules are subject to disqualification up to and beyond the conclusion of the competition.
- Competition judges reserve the right to disqualify an entry without recourse or explanation - in such instances, we will seek to justify our decision in private if it is appropriate to do so.
- The best entry will be determined by the MY.GAMES Conqueror’s Blade team and the winner will be announced on the Conqueror’s Blade website after the contest has ended.
- You agree that your entry can be used by Booming Tech and MY.GAMES for promotional purposes (for example, for publication on our official social channels or websites) for all versions of Conqueror’s Blade across all territories in perpetuity.