As part of the process of creating two new US servers, all active characters and Houses from the old NA server are being deployed to the Cloudwing Valley (West) server. Those that wish to transfer themselves or their houses to Eagle Range (East) only need to complete the following steps:
Part 1: Character Transfer:
1. Log into the game with the character you wish to transfer.
2. Before starting the transfer process, please leave any House or Cohort you are a member of and reclaim any resources or items you wish to keep that are in the Auction Market.
3. Press ESC to bring up the System Menu and select Account Service.
4. Select Servers in the Account Service screen.
5. Select Eagle Range as the target Server, then click on Changer Severs.
6. You will be warned that all unclaimed Resource piles and items in the Auctioneer's Market will be lost if you continue. Note: Once server transfer is approved, these items cannot be returned or compensated.
7. When you are ready to continue, click Yes to have your server transfer request approved.
8. Your character will be moved to the Eagle Range server during the next maintenance period according to this timeline.
9. Ahead of the planned maintenance period, If you wish to cancel your server transfer, follow steps 3-4 and click on Cancel Request. Select Yes to confirm. Note: You will need to wait for 24h before applying for any subsequent server transfer.
Part 2: House transfer:
1. The leader of the House should log into the game with their liege character.
2. House leadership must first be transferred to another member of the house. Their leadership will be temporary and last only until the house is transferred: Note: The usual conditions of leadership change apply:
- A House can only change its leader once per 7 days.
- An outgoing leader must have been a House member for at least 24 hours
- The new (temporary) leader must have been a member of the House for at least 7 days and be level 40 or above.
3. Complete the Character Transfer process above, making sure to leave the house you wish to transfer. Note: If you cancel the character transfer process at any point, House transfer will not be completed.
4. Subsequent to the completion of a character’s transfer, the House will be moved to the same server, with its original liege returned as leader.
5. House members are not automatically transferred and must go through the character transfer process separately and, should they wish to, rejoin the house upon completion.
6. Before starting the transfer process, please leave any House or Cohort you are a member of and reclaim any resources or items you wish to keep that are in the Auction Market.
7. Once transferred to Eagle Range, the House can be disbanded on Cloudwing Valley. Note: If the house is disbanded before the transfer is complete, there will be no house to transfer and it cannot be revived on either server.
Check out the NA server FAQ if you have any concerns or questions about the new servers or about transferring between them. Else, you can reach out via any of our social channels for clarification or confirmation.