It is time to bring to an end the current state of war in Conqueror’s Blade and prepare for a new era of conquest. With Season V: Legacy of Fire approaching on October 13, we will be resetting Territory Wars so that we can ensure that all players, houses and alliances will charge into battle across a level playing field.
In addition to the following changes coming on October 13, we will be running Territory Wars in Drill Mode on October 10 and 13. Please plan your campaigns accordingly!
- Diplomacy between alliances will be reset to Neutral.
- There will be NO CHANGE to alliances in terms of names, member houses, member warlords or leadership.
- House funds will NOT be reset.
- House level will return to Level 1.
- House Prestige will be reset to 0.
- Unresolved war declarations will be cancelled.
- House markers, which are used on the open-world map to tag Resources and places of interest for House members will be removed.
- There will be NO CHANGE to houses in terms of their names, members, leadership, history or achievements.
- Imperial Restorationist cohorts (aka NPC houses) will be emptied of all members. Players will not be able to rejoin legions until Territory Wars is out of Drill Mode.
- Acclaim gained as an Imperial Restorationist member will be reset to 0.
- Fief ownership will be transferred to NPC houses.
- A fief’s resource centres will return to default with access and transit permitted.
- Fief levels and quests are to be reset.
- Fief Prosperity will revert to 100.
- Players will have access to acquire and transport resources.
- Site reserves will be set to full.
- The collection tax rate will revert to 100%.
RANKED BATTLES RESET
- Ranked Battle standings will be cleared and Ranked Battle scores reset to 0.
When you access characters in Season V for the first time, you will need to select a new home region. Make sure you choose the same region as your House to avoid having to relocate! Your Camp will then be moved to the selected region, with Market items appearing as resource piles in its safe zone.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Territory Wars reset, please direct them via the usual channels. You can always share your thoughts and request clarification in our Discord channel.