Stay on top of the latest news and events in Conqueror’s Blade every month! Let’s take a look at what’s in store for September…
- Fight for Reginopolis (September 3): Will the Sultan’s campaign for total dominion succeed, or will the walls come tumbling down? Wage war in the final phase of the Reginopolis map in matchmaking battles throughout September!
- Boost your Battle Pass (September 3-10): Aiming for big rewards like Chorbaji’s Hero Attire during Season IV: Blood of the Empire? For a limited time only, save up to 40% on Battle Plans, boost your Glory, and push for level 100!
- Territory Wars (September 5, 8, 12): Season IV nears its end, and there are only a few Territory Wars left to participate in! Take a look at the Event Schedule to see where else you keep your sword sharp.
- Labor Day (September 7): As America celebrates its workers, look forward to sales and bonuses that will definitely make less work for you.
- Twitch Drops Return (September 8-19): Receive free in-game loot when you watch your favourite Conqueror’s Blade streamers on Twitch! Stay tuned for more details (including streams supporting Drops) on September 8. In the meantime, you can get ready by linking your Conqueror’s Blade and Twitch accounts here.
- Sipahis (Available Now): Ride to glory! The final Seasonal Units from Season IV are available to unlock between now and the end of the season. Prepare to recruit these powerful horsemen with the Sipahis guide, but make sure you’ve unlocked the Janissaries, Azaps, and Silahdars first!
- Battle for the Conqueror’s City (September 15, 19, 22, 26): The Anadolou Empire’s conquest comes to its desperate and inevitable conclusion as warlords, Houses, and Alliances battle to lay claim to the ultimate prize! You can test your strategies without consequence on September 15 in Drill Mode, then the real battles will unfold from September 19.
Keep an eye on the latest news throughout September for even more surprises, and follow Conqueror’s Blade on Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Discord for news and updates direct to your social feeds. See you on the battlefield!
IMPORTANT: The dates and content featured in this article may be subject to change. Please stay tuned to official Conqueror’s Blade channels for further news and announcements.