After many weeks of bloody conflict the air is free of acrid gunsmoke, arrows no longer rain from the sky and the cries of battles are mere echoes on the wind. Peace has broken out across the lands of Conqueror’s Blade!
It is a time to celebrate and for all to put their affairs in order while the dark clouds of battle coalesce on the far horizon.
- Rewards for the final battle over the Conqueror's City are being distributed via the in-game menu.
- Cohorts are now disbanded and will not be accepting new or returning members until the start of Season IV
- Glory will no longer be issued as a reward for matchmaking battles or completing Weekly Quests
Until July 21 (deployment of Season IV update):
- Players can continue to utilise the Battle Pass system and claim Battle Pass rewards.
- Players will be able to use Bonds of Service to level their Battle Pass.
- Players will be able to use Barbutes.
- Players will still be able to complete and receive rewards for: Seasonal Weekly Challenges, Seasonal Unit Challenges and Maul Challenges
Finally, as we transition to a new season, Territory Wars will be put into Drill Mode from July 11 until at least July 21 (Season IV release day). Be aware that it may be necessary to extend Drill Mode beyond that date. We’ll have more information when we announce the next campaign schedule nearer to Season IV’s release