Given how creative the Conqueror’s Blade community is, we thought it would be a good idea to let you guys create your own loading screens to help us celebrate the first anniversary of Conqueror’s Blade.
Loading screens aren’t usually something to be celebrated as they represent the wait between gameplay sessions - and the shorter they stay on screen the better - but a good loading screen will give players a flavour of what’s to come when the game cuts to the action. Some loading screens can become as iconic as other parts of the game.
Which is where you come in. What we’re hoping to see are three winning entries that have the potential to be as good - if not better - than the current crop of loading screens. Booming Games will work with the three entrants to ensure their work fits with the other art in the game.
The winning loading screens will be only displayed ahead of Deathmatch battles, so please theme your ideas around unit-free arena encounters. As well as their work being displayed for all to see, winners will also receive 2300 Sovereigns.
Rules of entry
- Entries should be submitted via the Anniversary Contest Discord channel. Please include your character name and server alongside your submission. (We may ask for further evidence to prove that your entry was created by you.)
- Entries must be received before June 25th, 2020 at 23:59 CEST (2:59pm PDT).
- Only 1920x1080 .jpg and .png image file formats will be accepted.
- There should be no blood, skeletons, or dead bodies depicted in entries.
- There should be no signature added to the artwork - these can obstruct game elements and will be added by our team when necessary.
- Entries cannot contain any material that violates the MY.GAMES Terms of Service.
- Your entry cannot feature any copyrighted or third-party material. Only entries featuring original artwork inspired by Conqueror’s Blade will be considered.
- The best entries will be determined by Booming Games and the Conqueror’s Blade team and winners will be announced on the Conqueror’s Blade website after the contest has ended.
- Winning entries will only be added to the game at the discretion of Booming Games, assuming entries fully adhere to quality standards.
- You agree that your entry can be used by Booming Games, My.com and MY.GAMES for promotional purposes (for example, for publication on our official social channels or websites) for all versions of Conqueror’s Blade across all territories in perpetuity.
- Entrants found to violate the Terms of Service or break competition rules are subject to disqualification up to and beyond the conclusion of the competition.