Test your wits, skills and strategies in a brand new competition being organised by La Taverne des Casus and Itachi on the EU West 1 server.
Commencing Friday 15th May, the Conqueror’s Blade Lockdown Tournament will gather 50 brave warriors, all hoping to beat the isolation blues by being the last one standing.
The rules are simple: create a new character on the EU West 1 server, select Maoyang as your starting region, reach level 20 and prepare yourself for a series of intense one-on-one duels. There are no restrictions on class or equipment, but if you exceed level 20, you will not be able to take part.
- Reach out to Alexandrosse#4931 or Itachi#6396 on our official Discord channel to register your interest. Entries will be on a first-come, first-served basis until the 50-player limit is reached.
- Create a character on the EU West 1 server, select the Maoyang region, go to Anliang (the regional capital) and be sure not to go beyond level 20. If you do, you will not be able to participate.
- Competitors are forbidden from using the healing skill (by default, the H key). Any player seen using this ability during a fight will be disqualified.
- Basic rules of fair play and decency apply: no foul language, insults, provocations or otherwise toxic behaviour will be tolerated and may result in a forfeit and further sanctions.
- 1st place: Dark Reaper Collector’s Pack
- 2nd place: Desert Master Collector’s Pack
- 3rd place: 2200 Sovereigns
For those that can’t participate but still wish to experience the thrill of the fight, both La Taverne des Casus and Itachi will be streaming the whole tournament. You can also watch from the sidelines in-game, but spectators must refrain from disrupting proceedings!
Be aware that the Lockdown Tournament is not being organised or administered by MY.GAMES. Any queries or concerns in relation to participation and adjudication should be directed at the organisers, who have kindly offered their time to ensure a fun and fair time for all.
Good luck to all concerned!