For every awesome swipe of the sword, another one is comically parried. The epic and the fail are two sides of the same coin, the ying and the yang, the opposite reaction to the equal action - you can’t have one without the other. In our new video clip competition we aim to celebrate both.
Whether it’s a moment of purest awesome (emerging victorious against three warlords, say), or a moment of unintentional hilarity (dropping off a wall), we want to see the evidence!
Just submit your short video clip to our Discord channel and you'll have a chance to win awesome prizes! The entries across both categories - EPIC and FAIL - that make our judges’ jaws drop the furthest (either with laughter or respect) will win the following prizes:
- 1st Place: 30-days Premium
- 2nd Place: 7-days Premium
- 3rd Place: 10 Hero-XP cards
You’ve got until 23:59 CET on March 19th to send us your submissions, so get recording those Epic or Fail moments so ow them to everyone!
Rules of entry
- Entries must not exceed 30 seconds each. Any entries longer than 30 seconds will be disqualified.
- Max. 2 entries per player, one for each category (Epic or Fail).
- Only entries submitted before March 17, 2020, at 23:59 CET will be accepted.
- Entries can be submitted to the contest Discord channel. We reserve the right to ask for further evidence to prove that your entry was created by you.
- Please include your character name and server alongside your submission.
- Entries cannot contain any material that violates the My.com Terms of Service.
- Any and all players are subject to disqualification at any point before, during, and after this competition for violating the Terms of Service or any of the contest rules.
- The best entries will be determined by the Conqueror’s Blade team, and winners will be announced on the Conqueror’s Blade website after the contest has ended.
- Your entry cannot feature any copyrighted or third-party material.
- You agree that your entry can be used by My.com and MY.GAMES for promotional purposes (for example, for publication on our official social channels or websites).