Earlier this year we announced MY.GAMES, the new international gaming brand dedicated to developing, publishing, and supporting the games you love to play. We are now ready to move all My.com games over to their new home: the MY.GAMES Store! We will be rolling out our plans in several stages before we finally complete the transition to MY.GAMES and a new gaming platform on December 4th.
We have scheduled planned maintenance across all supported My.com games which will be moved to the new platform. All services for these games, including access to servers, online play, and purchases, will be unavailable between December 4th at 03:00 CET and December 4th at 11:00 CET (6:00 PM PST December 3rd and 2:00 AM PST December 4th). Note that an estimated downtime of up to 48 hours will be required to transition between myLoot and the MY.GAMES Market, therefore myLoot will not be accessible from December 2nd at 22:00 CET.
IMPORTANT: The new gaming platform, the MY.GAMES Store, and related new services and functionalities are being introduced in an early beta state. We will be monitoring performance and player feedback in order to implement improvements in the coming weeks and months.
Upon completion of the maintenance, all users will have access to the platform’s new functionality through the MY.GAMES Store, including:
- Games Catalog: Choose your game from a library of awesome titles from MY.GAMES and other publishers, and jump in to a world of fun!
- Community: Chat with other players, discuss your favorite games, post awesome screenshots and videos, and more!
- Save your best gaming moments: You’ll be able to save your greatest achievements and crazy plays through your profile.
- MY.GAMES GameCenter: Quickly download and install all available MY.GAMES Store games using this sleek game launcher.
- MY.GAMES Market: An evolution of myLoot, you can find all the best deals on in-game items and bundles through this web store. MY.GAMES Market features integration with the Donation Alerts service, giving you a direct line to collaborate with content creators.
We have even more great functionality coming in the near future, including:
- Support for friends and messaging
- Gameplay streaming support across multiple popular streaming platforms
- Sending gifts to other players
- A mobile application for the MY.GAMES Store
From December 4th after maintenance is completed, myLoot will become the MY.GAMES Market, your new one-stop shop to get awesome bundles and in-game content for MY.GAMES titles. Featuring a brand-new interface, this service will be accessible from a new URL: market.my.games (we recommend updating your bookmarks). Your myCoins balance and any items or chests left in your myLoot inventories will be safe in the MY.GAMES Market, and will be accessible here when the service launches.
As mentioned above, an estimated downtime of up to 48 hours will be required to transition between myLoot and the MY.GAMES Market. After this planned maintenance is completed, all services will be accessible from the MY.GAMES Market. If there are any purchases or item transfers you would like to carry out during this timeframe, please ensure that you do so before maintenance begins.
Through the MY.GAMES Store platform, we will also publish and host games from new partners, expanding the available portfolio of games to create a rich library of amazing experiences. We are currently accepting submissions from developers and publishers through our developer portal. Developers releasing their games through the MY.GAMES Store can enjoy additional features, including marketing support for their game projects, access to anti-cheat system integration, and the ability to stream on the project page.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you all to MY.GAMES and our brand-new gaming platform. We hope you enjoy and take full advantage of all the new functionality and features!