Journey into legend in Conqueror’s Blade: Eternal, the new Season now available as a free update! Cement your status as a legendary hero as you rise through the ranks in a new Seasonal Campaign, unlock brand-new Units, and revel in special events.
The Eternal Battle Pass is also available to buy now in-game, with the Wandering Hero Attire granted as an instant unlock and more premium rewards to be earned throughout the Season.
Three New Seasonal Units
New warriors inspired by the legendary heroes of Ancient China will be available to unlock and add to your ranks via Unit Challenges throughout the Season:
- Wuxing Pikemen (3-Star) — Available Now: Burn up the battlefield with this Unit’s distinctive destructive skills.
- Crescent Monks (4-Star) — Coming March 6: Sweep and swing your way to victory with the Crescent Monks’ signature weapon.
- Yanyuedao Cavalry (5-Star) — Coming March 27: Turn the tide of battle with this rousing cavalry Unit.
Eternal Battle Pass: Exclusive Free & Premium Rewards
Over 100 levels of Free and Premium rewards can be claimed by completing Seasonal Challenges, earning Glory, and levelling up your Battle Pass this Season. Fit your corps with the Wu's Braves Unit Attire, and ride into battle atop a noble steed in the Wayward Wind Mount Set. Ascend to Tier 100 and claim the ultimate prize for any true legend—-the Hundred Victories Hero Attire.
Wandering Hero Attire is granted as an instant reward when you purchase the Battle Pass in-game for 1,000 Sovereigns. There are plenty of amazing rewards to be earned on the Free Pass, too!
New Mode: Escalation (Siege)
Escalation is a brand-new Siege mode where you can prove your tactical prowess! Switch out your Units at will and gain an advantage, but be careful—your foes can do the same. Escalate and outmanoeuvre the enemy to seize victory! Escalation is available to play at select times (check the Patch Notes for details), and you can learn more about it right here.
New Features: Enhancements & Firepower
Inspired by the Huolongjing (an Ancient Chinese guide to fire weapons), the fiery strength of the new Artillery—-the Divine Crow—is sure to turn the tide of battle with its extensive range and blast radius. Learn more about the Divine Crow here, and prepare for its arrival in mid-March.
Reforge your equipment to create something even better. Use the new Artificer's Stone item at the Artificer's Forge to refine your gear and improve its attributes! Learn more about the new system here.
Seasonal Campaign: Eternal
Begin a brand new Seasonal Campaign in the Borderlands or Liangyun (and journey to Longting later on in the Season), and play every week to follow the story and secure your standing. Battle in twice-weekly Territory Wars with your House and complete Stages to prepare for the final fight in Daicheng at the end of the Season.
Territory Wars begin on February 28 and will be waged every Tuesday and Saturday throughout Eternal. Participate in epic server-wide PvP battles which form the lion’s share of endgame content in Conqueror’s Blade.
Take part in Territory Wars by joining a player-controlled Free House, Alliance, or Cohort (NPC-controlled House). Expand your empire by fighting alongside your fellow warlords via the ‘Battle’ interface or in the Open World to gain control of fiefs.
Season Launch Events
Celebrate with launch events and herald the start of Conqueror’s Blade: Eternal until March 9!
- Sign-in Event: Collect Dragon Coins, Artificer’s Stones, Treatises, and more just by signing in to Conqueror’s Blade.
- Drops & Exchange: Play Matchmaking Battles and sign in to earn Dragon Coins and exchange them for rewards such as Bronze, Treatises, and Artificer's Stones.
- New Doctrine Pool: A new Doctrine Pool has opened at the War Scholar where you can use your Treatises.
- Doctrinal Alchemy Boost: Enjoy a higher chance to receive Tier IV and Tier V Doctrines.
- Bountiful Bundles: Check out the in-game Store for delightful deals on limited-time and permanent Bundles!
Download and play Conqueror’s Blade: Eternal today!
For more information about the new Season, check out the latest patch notes. New to the game? Conqueror’s Blade is available to download and play for free from the official website and Steam. Get the latest Conqueror’s Blade news by subscribing to the official newsletter and connecting with us on Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Discord.