The Hashashins are now available to add to your band of assassins. Unlock this dedicated and deadly Unit in Conqueror’s Blade: Scorpio now via new Unit Challenges!
The Hashashins can be unlocked by completing Unit Challenges and come with a Seasonal Bonus in the form of Leadership requirements decreased by 10 points for the duration of the Season.
The Hashashins serve proudly as honoured assassins for the Shahiri army and are highly trained in agility. Their loyalty is second only to their stealth, and they can strike from the cover of smoke with ease.
Each soldier is capable of obliterating enemy troops with ease, allowing their commander to break through defences to battle enemy Heroes.
Strengths & Weaknesses
Stealth is the Hashashins’ greatest weapon. They can utilise their special smoke bomb ability to cover their tracks and prepare for an ambush. When they’re ready to strike, they unleash highly damaging attacks.
The Unit deals significantly less damage to enemy Heroes, meaning they should be used strategically to break down their corps. Beware of spending Action Points to execute Orders too soon in a battle, as they only recover by one point every six seconds.
Just the facts: Hashashins (5-Star)
- Dispersed: The Unit spreads out to avoid ranged attacks and artillery.
- Three Ranks: Soldiers form a dense three-stage formation to resist enemies ahead.
- Desert Warriors: Leadership cost is reduced by 10 points while the Scorpio Season is active.
- Shadow Walk: The Hashashins canutilise smoke bombs and daggers to string lethal and stealthy attacks together.
- Liquidators: The Unit recovers one Action Point every six seconds for use with Eviscerate and Prowl.
- Damage Penalty vs. Heroes: The Unit deals 50% less damage to Heroes.
- Prowl: The Hashashins approach a designated area, breaking through all obstacles along the way. They will then hunt down the target and inflict a high amount of damage. Costs Action Points.
- Eviscerate: The Unit will automatically search for targets to attack nearby and deal a high amount of damage. Costs Action Points.
- Smoke Bomb: The Unit throws a special smoke weapon at the enemy. It doesn’t inflict damage, but the chances of being targeted while in the smoke are greatly reduced.
The Hashashins are now available to unlock via Unit Challenges!
NOTE: The above information is correct as of the time of publication. Please check in-game for the most up-to-date Unit information.