The Camel Lancers are now available to add to your Warband. Unlock this elite cavalry in Conqueror’s Blade: Scorpio now via new Unit Challenges!
The Camel Lancers can be unlocked by completing Unit Challenges and come with a Seasonal Bonus in the form of Leadership requirements decreased by 10 points for the duration of the Season.
The Camel Lancers are honoured Shahr cavalry, using their noble mounts' endurance to counteract their slower speed compared to standard horse cavalry.
This Unit is able to startle enemy steeds, who are not used to seeing such large and domineering animals in battle. The Camel Lancers can also trample foes in short-range, straight-line raids.
Strengths & Weaknesses
This Unit’s mobility is their best asset, and they can easily traverse desert terrain.
Their Veterancy includes extra damage to Infantry when using their Wedge Formation, taking less damage from Infantry when Dispersed, and finally the ability to knock over enemy Infantry when using Charge.
Just the facts: Camel Lancers (4-Star)
- Dispersed: The Unit spreads out to avoid ranged attacks and artillery.
- Wedge: A wedge formation used for charging enemies, which can cause extra damage to Infantry Units.
- Desert Warriors: Leadership cost is reduced by 10 points while the Scorpio Season is active.
- Momentum: The Camel Lancers are not easily affected by crowd control effects.
- Anti-Cavalry: The smell and sight of Camels frighten enemy Horses.
- Thick Hides: The Camels’ fur is highly flammable, meaning the Unit takes more damage when set alight.
- Barricade: Order the camels to kneel down, and the riders’ lances will brace to act like a wall of pikes, making them immune to control effects (except for being on fire).
- Charge: The Unit charges as directed, inflicting a 20% movement speed penalty on enemies struck. This Order is best used against Cavalry.
The Camel Lancers are now available to unlock via Unit Challenges!
NOTE: The above information is correct as of the time of publication. Please check in-game for the most up-to-date Unit information.