A new saga is about to begin. Master your fate in Conqueror’s Blade: Helheim, launching as a free update on June 9. Prepare for the new Season by preordering the Battle Pass with exclusive bonus content today!
Peek over your shield wall to watch the new cinematic trailer for Conqueror’s Blade: Helheim, featuring a traditional Viking cover by famous Chinese composer Epson Wu (Project X-Traction, Detective Chinatown) and acclaimed Irish vocalist Colm McGuinness (Critical Role).
BEGIN YOUR SAGA IN A NEW SEASONAL CAMPAIGN
The brand new Seasonal Campaign is inspired by sea-faring Viking raiders. The Northmen seek to re-establish their empire on new and distant shores—heed the battle call in the starting region of the Borderlands or Ungverija and play every week to see their saga unfold. You’ll initially have access to 3-Star Units across Siege, Field, and Territory Wars battles, and your power will only grow as the Season progresses.
If you’re up to the challenge, battle in twice-weekly Territory Wars with your House, complete Stages, and prepare for the final showdown in Reginopolis at the end of the Season.
BRING THE THUNDER WITH NEW UNITS
Fight alongside new Seasonal units inspired by fearsome historical Viking warriors, including the most brutal skirmishers the Northlands have to offer:
- Huskarls (4-Star) - Available June 9: Storm into battle with the thunderous fury of Thor on your side. Bodyguards of noble stock, Huskarls can inspire Northlander allies as they charge furiously into battle.
- Varangian Guards (5-Star) - Available later in the season: Elite warriors who found their calling on distant shores. Fuelled by rage, these brutal mercenaries can switch between swords and shields or axes to hew enemies down like a destructive tempest.
BATTLE ON REWORKED MAPS
The hammer of the gods will drive your ships to the most well-known lands. Experience reworked versions of fan-favourite maps in Conqueror's Blade: Helheim, including the besieged Broch Eastray, La Grande Gloire, and the Northmen's own ancestral home of Heilung Fjord. Broch Eastray will be available on June 9, with the raiders making appearances on new maps as the Season progresses.
PREORDER THE BATTLE PASS FOR LEGENDARY TREASURES
Preorder the Helheim Battle Pass to earn exclusive bonus content straight away and when Conqueror’s Blade: Helheim launches. The following instant rewards are only available when you preorder the Battle Pass in-game or from MY.GAMES Market before June 9:
- Helheim Battle Pass: Acquire over 100 levels of rewards from the Battle Pass including new and exclusive cosmetics, Emotes, currency, and so much more.
- 2x Greater Scrolls of Glory: Redeem them from June 9 to receive 5,000 Glory per item and boost your Battle Pass level.
- 10x Unit Medals: Each Unit Medal grants 5,000 Unit XP to a selected unit.
- 50,000 Bronze Coins: In-game currency.
- 1x Treatise: This allows the War Scholar to excavate ancient battlefields and collect Doctrines to give your units helpful bonuses.
Plunder and pillage for exclusive rewards throughout the new Season! At Tier 100 lies the most formidable armour a true Northman could be worthy of—The Bringer of Thunder Attire, inspired by the hammer-wielding god Thor. You’ll also be able to don the legendary Loptr’s Hide Hero Attire straight away when you activate your Battle Pass on June 9.
IMPORTANT: The Paragons Battle Pass (available in the current season) will be removed from MY.GAMES Market and Steam on June 3.
BRACE YOURSELF FOR HELHEIM
Get a sneak peek of all the new content that Helheim has to offer with our Preview Event! Tune in to Conqueror’s Blade on Twitch on June 6 (17:30 CEST/08:30 PST) with your hosts Bluntcast & KT_Peridot for a Viking’s feast of new Units, Battle Pass rewards, and much more!
More information about Conqueror’s Blade: Helheim will be coming in the days and weeks before its launch on June 9. You can stay on top of the latest news by subscribing to the official newsletter and by following Conqueror’s Blade on Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Discord.