Alchemists are a unique healing unit that are quite literally lifesavers. This all-female unit is armed with robust knowledge rather than powerful weapons, and are prepared to risk it all to save their allies in Conqueror’s Blade: Paragons.
The Alchemists can be unlocked by completing Seasonal Unit Challenges. They also enjoy a Seasonal Bonus in the form of Leadership requirements decreased by 10 points for the duration of Paragons.
While their fighting prowess may not be up to par with some of their peers, the Alchemists possess extensive alchemical knowledge, which they put to use on the battlefield. Able to mend allies while also providing cover, they use their medicinal skills and smoke bombs to create an effective healing combo.
Wounded troops waiting to be treated by the Alchemists will receive the Waiting List buff, raising their defence against ranged weapons.
Alchemists can unlock one order through their units-specific Doctrine called First Aid, which heals 10% of the unit's max health over 20 seconds.
Just the facts: Alchemists (3-Star)
- Line: Alchemists form a single rank.
- Dispersed: The healers disperse to reduce damage taken.
- Courageous in Adversity: The unit will not actively fight enemies if it is using Healing Hands or Blinding Smoke. If given an attack order, they will fight with their knives but will sheath their weapons as soon as they are given a healing order.
- Dress Code: Alchemists can only use unit-specific attires.
- Paragons: Leadership cost reduced by 10 points.
- Healing Hands: The unit remains in a designated place and heals wounded allies who are sent to that spot.
- Blinding Smoke: Slows affected enemies and reduces the accuracy of firearm units in the smoke.
Alchemists are available to unlock via Unit Challenges now.
NOTE: The above information is correct as of the time of publication. Please check in-game for the most up-to-date Unit information.