Tutorials and guidance
- New artillery deployment tutorial mission has been added.
- Added more temporary units to tutorial missions.
- New resources gathering and crafting missions added at level 15.
- New appearance items added as tutorial rewards.
- Some enemies in tutorial battles have been made weaker.
- Quest icons (over NPC heads and on the minimap) have been adjusted.
- Added a corresponding tooltip to switch unit when an active unit is almost killed.
- Players must now finish at least one in the practice camp (vs. AI) before attempting PvP.
Houses and alliances
- The number of alliances (Kingdoms) that can be allied has been decreased from five to three.
- The number of alliances (Kingdoms) that can be deemed hostile has been increased from 10 to 15.
- Adjusted in-game description of house reputation.
- House search function allows you to prioritise the display of houses that are local to the region.
Global Map and Territory War
- Collectable random objects added to Global Map. These objects are specific to each player (when you see or collect the object, it does not affect other players - they have their own). Examination of these objects will provide a player with random rewards of different value (silver, crafting resources, consumables). Note: After being examined it will take 1-7 days for a new random object to appear.
- A fief can’t be made to lose more than 100 prosperity points (equal to one city level) during a single Territory War.
- Retreat, warlord death or battle loss on the Global map will turn soldiers in all army units into wounded: 15% of soldiers for PvP battles and 5% of soldiers for PvE battles.
- Silver reward has been increased for owning cities and forts.
- Inns added to the Global Map, where forage can be restored and units healed (unless a Territory War is in progress).
- Rebel Suppression Orders are no longer required to raid Rebel Camps.
- Wax Seal removed from NPC shop.
- Fixed: horse model error in the big world.
- Fixed: oversized siege weapon model error in the big world.
- After various game activities (Rebel Camps - high probability, Expeditions - average probability, Ironman - average probability, Standard battles - low probability), the player may encounter a bonus reward interface. By using a Skeleton Key players can earn extra silver and basic crafting materials and equipment. Players may open up to 20 vaults per week.
- 1, 2 and 3 Skeleton Keys added in respect of Squire’s, Knight’s and Marshal’s chests (weekly quests rewards). Note: additional keys can be obtained as weekly rewards by those with Premium Accounts.
- Era requirements adjusted: Feudal Era now requires only two units to be unlocked from the Rustic Era. Chivalric Era - three units from the previous era. Silver Era - four units. Requirements for Heroic Era (five units) and Golden Era (six units) remain unchanged.
- New UI and unit parameters/career visualisation added.
- Fixed the following tier-6 unit bugs:
- Iron Reapers were sometimes unable to attack
- Winged Hussars attack damage when not charging was incorrect
- Fire Lance Cavalry were unable to shoot whilst attacking
- Crafting duration for all operations reduced by a factor of ten.
- Leadership removed as a Basic Attribute.
- Basic Leadership value for level 1 warlords now 100. Additional 100 Leadership obtained at levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60.
- Some achievements required for studying character skills, were removed.
- New matchmaking bracket added for levels 10-20.
- Matchmaking maps for “Standard Battles” are now randomly chosen when applying
- Daily and weekly limits for “Ironman” and “Expedition” modes removed.
- The chat function now has channels for each supported language (EN/FR/DE/ES/RU).
- Game client will default to language-specific channel based on client language settings. Note that chat channels will only accept characters respective to the host language.